AREA OF INTEREST FUND
The Lewis Clark Valley Chamber of Commerce in partnership with local businesses and generous community members have established an Area of Interest Fund with the Innovia Foundation, a 501 ( c ) 3 organization that ignites generosity that transforms lives and communities. This partnership enables our ability to provide charitable contributions for business relief during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The LC Valley Small Business Recovery Fund provides microgrants to small businesses with zero to five employees (including owners) in Nez Perce and Asotin Counties. The funds will cover limited expenses such as rent/mortgage and utilities.
• Respond compassionately to meet basic needs. We know that meeting basic human needs is fundamental to improving the quality of life for everyone. LC Valley Small Business Recovery Fund Advisory Board will collaborate with community partners to address immediate needs of small businesses in crisis.
• Bring people together to build inclusive communities. We believe in bringing people together and building connections that enrich us all. We seek to develop partnerships to enhance the sense of community and belonging.
• Expand opportunity and reduce inequity. We will bridge the divide that isolates and prevents members of our community from reaching their full potential and will partner with organizations that address needs of small businesses in crisis and promote self-sufficiency.
• Must be a business in Nez Perce County or Asotin County with zero to five employees (including owners).
• Understand that funds will be sent directly to vendor and utility service provider.
• Must be in good standing with city, state and/or Nez Perce Tribe.
• Business must be registered with state or Nez Perce Tribe and provide Tax Identification Number.
Your business is not eligible if:
• If your business has 6 or more employees.
• Sells/Distribute cannabis or vaping products.
• Business has already received a Microgrant from LC Valley Small Business Recovery Fund
Funding Distribution: Accepting application beginning May 26, 2020 with first distribution on June 1, 2020. Applications will be processed on a first come first serve basis, if you do not hear from the committee within 72 hours, please contact us for confirmation of receipt. Due to limited amount of funds, if you are awarded you must respond within 72 hours with appropriate documentation, if there is a failure to respond funds will be granted to next applicant.
The Maximum award amount is $1,000.
The Lewis Clark Valley Chamber of Commerce does not unlawfully discriminate with regard to employees, volunteers, delivery of programs or services, or clients served based on age, sex, religion/creed, race, color, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.
Applicants for Grant must adhere to similar standards. Organizations may request a Grant for any of the following:
Still have questions? Please contact Lewis Clark Valley Chamber of Commerce, President & CEO, Kristin Kemak at 208-790-9995 or email@example.com.
THANK YOU TO THE FOLLOWING CONTRIBUTORS:
Megan Pickering, Jyl Purington, Blake Harrington, Kristina Bickford, Maureen Hamilton, Chad Smith, Lisa Welch, Jeanette LaVance, D’Lynn Ottmar, Mike Tatko, Joyce Keefer, Richard Clifford, Kristin Legg, Joann Bricker, Christy Lundsford